The music festival scene is vast, from deserts to street parties and everything in between. What makes a festival a festival? Epic humans gathered together to enjoy music and camaraderie. Sometimes it's a 3-day event that involves camping out and sometimes it's 10 hours of dancing and vibing to music acts. However or wherever you choose to festival here are our 5 things you need to get prepared.
1. Preparation means planning. So buy tickets, book travel, gather your friends, order your goodies in plenty of time! You last minute lassies know yourselves! I am soooo guilty of procrastinating, but then I'm usually stuck without tickets or my goodies that I couldn't get in time.
2. Be responsible. Sure it's a time to let loose, indulge and did I mention let loose. But let's not ruin a good time for everyone around us. Don't be an asshole and don't over do it and worst of all, don't die.
3. Be comfortable. Carnival Kicks got started because of a journey to find COMFORTABLE, unique, and funky shoes. So here we are, while we know you want to look good function also matters. We've put together an entire store with shoes, apparel and accessories that work for this festival lifestyle! (Shameless plug)
4. Don't be a Trash Boy (or Girl), littering is trashy.
5. Share your tips and tricks with others. Why not start here, what's your best Festival tip?
Main Image: Festicket.com
Comments will be approved before showing up.
In this blog we discuss some of the best Carribean Carnival and Music Festival bloggers to follow along with. Discover tips and reviews for all things carnival and festival.
Read along to discover some of the most influential women DJs in the Carribean carnival and music festival world.
This blog focuses on how to prepare for and enjoy the festivities at the Bali Carnival.